- The Stagebase® platform is constructed using a steel frame with high quality ¾" plywood top.
- The underside of tops is insulated with flame retardant acoustic foam, to reduce noise and vibration.
- The platform accepts legs of 1 ½" Sch. 40 steel pipe.
- Legs are held in place by M12 x 30 pinch bolt, which are tightened using a compression hand knob.
- The platforms are connected to each other by bolting through pre-drilled holes along each edge.
|Dimension||Carrying Weight||Load Capacity (evenly distributed)|
|4'0 x 6'0
|3'0 x 6'0||70lb||2250lb|
|2'0 x 6'0||60lb||1500lb|